Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Has Anyone Tried Dynamiclear?

When I had my first outbreak, my doctor prescribed Acyclovir and Valtrex. It wasn't helping me much. I couldn't respond well to these meds as they made my stomach hurt badly for days. They also made me feel nauseous.

I even tried home remedies like toothpaste, nail polish remover, ice and hydrogen peroxide and over-the-counter topical creams like Viroxyn and Abreva. It was like ages for the sores to be gone.

After so much frustration with cold sore remedies, I soon realized I needed something better.

I started visiting herpes forums like herpes-coldsores.com. I wanted to know what other victims like me used to control the outbreaks. It was then that I learned about Dynamiclear.

I use Dynamiclear during the early stage. However, it stings. Awfully. I could feel my nerve going berserk for several minutes. Later, I could see the sores...

Read the full article at http://www.robertoagudelo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment