http://bit.ly/YVMKi9
How Do I Feel About Meladerm
If you have sensitive skin, you will prefer to choose 'natural' products right? Nonetheless, you need to understand that 'natural' does not mean 'gentle'. Let me ask you, who is in charge of regulating the ingredients used in skin whitening creams? No one really. I found out the hard way when my skin was burned by a spot remover that claimed to be 'natural'. I guess I was duped. On the other hand, I find Meladerm to be friendly on my skin.
How Do I Feel About Meladerm
If you have sensitive skin, you will prefer to choose 'natural' products right? Nonetheless, you need to understand that 'natural' does not mean 'gentle'. Let me ask you, who is in charge of regulating the ingredients used in skin whitening creams? No one really. I found out the hard way when my skin was burned by a spot remover that claimed to be 'natural'. I guess I was duped. On the other hand, I find Meladerm to be friendly on my skin.
No comments:
Post a Comment