Friday, August 9, 2013

I can’t believe I used to eat like this.

I can’t believe I used to eat like this.

Do not be alarmed. This is a throwback pic… Thick slice of bread in one hand. Big azz muffin in the other. These were the days when excessive greediness made my fitness progress slow and frustrating. No wonder! Many greedy battles were fought and lost. It took many moons to overcome. But finally, this way [...]

The post I can’t believe I used to eat like this. appeared first on Yum Yucky.

Do not be alarmed. This is a throwback pic…

paneraeats I cant believe I used to eat like this.

Thick slice of bread in one hand. Big azz muffin in the other. These were the days when excessive greediness made my fitness progress slow and frustrating.

No wonder!

Many greedy battles were fought and lost. It took many moons to overcome. But finally, this way of eating is in the past. I wasn’t easy, but progress came in time.

So let me ask you: Even though you may not have reached your fitness goal yet, I bet you can look back and give yourself some kudos for overcoming a not-so-good habit. That’s progress, my friend.

I wanna hear about it! It doesn’t even have to be fitness-related and it doesn’t matter how long ago. Shout out your progress in the comments because I’m a really nosy woman and wanna know about it.

Keep on keepin’ on. XO!

—-

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe to YumYucky on YouTube

The post I can’t believe I used to eat like this. appeared first on Yum Yucky.


Source: www.yumyucky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment