Stating (June 2nd): 178.0lbs
Current: 173.6lbs
Total weight loss: 4.4lbs
Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. This is going to take forever to get to goal at this rate!
I got up early today and got a quick 3 mile run in – a muggy 82% humidity. YUCK. Most of the East coast and Midwest is included in this heat wave so I know I’m not alone.
I had a fortune cookie yesterday and got this fortune:
No one needs to tell me twice! Last night, I made a simple chicken breast, a balsamic reduction and mixed veggies for dinner. I also harvested some lettuce from the garden.
I loved picking the lettuce but couldn’t tell a difference between it and what I buy from the grocery store. Not that I expected it. I would have to turn my whole backyard into a lettuce field to get enough lettuce for a month of eating and I’m not sure it’s worth growing one or two if there really isn’t a difference between what I grow and what I buy. It is fun just going outside to grab lettuce though!
After dinner, Carlos and I watched a couple episodes of Master Chef and then I curled into bed to read. That’s how I would describe a relaxing night!
Whew – ok, I think I’ve cooled off enough from my run and can get ready for work.
Happy Tuesday!
Original article: Harvesting lettuce
�2013 Prior Fat Girl. All Rights Reserved.
Get the whole story here.



No comments:
Post a Comment